Dave Collins, ACIB has 39 years experience in business finance and personal and professional development
Having worked one-to-one with many businesses, David Collins Consultancy is built on 39 years of banking, business finance and coaching experience from within business, and personal development.
This financial background, combined with training in personal and professional development, and a commitment to causing small businesses and their owners to be vibrant and flourishing, creates a unique business planning and coaching service.
David Collins Consultancy is one of the first Consultants of his kind, bridging the gap between business owners and financial institutions. David brings with him in-depth knowledge of the financial institutions, their decision making process, what they are looking for, and how to structure yourself for financial and personal growth.
This combined experience provides unique and comprehensive business life planning. It has helped people in business achieve clarity with their business goals and to take actions confident these are aligned with their long term vision.
His business funding skills and experience have helped many businesses successfully apply for finance to support their plans. This has provided invaluable support for both business start ups and established businesses planning future development.
He has built an extensive network of business and financial contacts to provide access to a range of supporting professional services.
David is available to speak at presentations and seminars, sharing his expertise and successes on business planning, financing, and coaching.
Acknowledgement of sources of inspiration…
Lloyds Bank; 36 years experience in banking and finance
Landmark Education; 12 years experience in personal and professional development training with Sophie McLean, Gabriel Flores, Elliott Stein, Jeremy Hull, and Jorge Castro
Personal coaches; Kaya Gupta, Michael Van Rensberg
- Book Yourself Solid; Michael Port
- The Secret; Rhonda Byrne
- The Answer; John Assaraf and Murray Smith
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People; Stephen Covey
- The E Myth Enterprise; Michael E Gerber
- Drive; Daniel H Pink
- The Big Leap; Gay Hendricks
- Simon Sinek; Start With Why
- The Four Hour Work Week; Timothy Ferriss
- Good To Great; Jim Collins
- The Miracle Morning; Hal Elrod
- Like A Virgin; Richard Branson
- The Richest Man in Babylon; George S Clason
- Clarity; Jamie Smart
- The Energy Bus; Jon Gordon
- Traction; Gino Wickman
- Sleep Smarter; Shawn Stevenson
- The Success Principles; Jack Canfield
- The Chimp Paradox; Prof Steve Peters
- The Seven-Day Weekend; Ricardo Semler
- The Science of Getting Rich; Wallace D Wattles
- The Trusted Advisor; David Maister, Charles Green & Robert Galford
- The E Myth Revisited; Michael E Gerber
- Think and Grow Rich; Napoleon Hill
- Lessons From the Art of Juggling; Mihael J Gelb & Tony Buzan
- The Impact Code; Nigel Risner
- Building the Happiness Centred Business; Dr Paddi Lund
- The One Thing; Gary Keller with Jay Papasan
- Small is Beautiful; E F Schumacher
- How to Win Friends & Influence People; Dale Carnegie
- It’s The Thought That Counts; David R Hamilton
- Dare To Lead; Brene Brown
- Games People Play; Eric Berne
- The Prosperous Coach; Steve Chandler & Rich Litvin
- Let My People Go Surfing; Yvon Chouinard
- The Power of Habit; James Duhigg
- Invisible Power; Ken Manning, Robin Charbit & Sandra Krot
- Built To Sell; John Warrilow
- Last month I completed 5 years in my business, ...
- Building something for the future When you have...
- Multi-tasking – the opportunity to screw ...
- Get clear on where you want to end up. Research...
- Streamlining how we do business With gre...
- September 2019
- July 2019
- May 2019
- December 2018
- October 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- July 2014