Business Course for Florists
Business Seminar and follow up program for Florists.
Starting or developing your business?
Want to bring some grounded business planning to your expertise with flowers?
It’s proven that planning makes you more successful.
This 3 hour seminar with a 3 month follow up program will help you create a clear business plan with focus and direction
And keep the plan alive with a support structure of similar people.
• A 3 hour seminar for people committed to starting or developing their floristry related business to embed the importance of Clarity, Direction and Focus in business planning
• Create a simple and personal business plan
• Followed up by a one to one, face to face or over the phone with the business coach to discuss the plan
• Weekly 30 minute conference calls for 3 months to keep alive the seminar and planning and learn best practices
• A final one to one meeting face to face or by phone to review the 3 months and plan your next steps
Academy of Floral Art, Dunchideock, Near Exeter
Monday 8th June 2015 – 09.30-12.30
Cost; £175, limited places
Contact; Dave Collins direct on 01803 211222 or 07894 851838, or visit www.academyoffloralart.com
- A sense of purpose, that creates persistence Kn...
- Give your business a single-minded focus…...
- Last month I completed 5 years in my business, ...
- Building something for the future When you have...
- Multi-tasking – the opportunity to screw ...
- January 2020
- November 2019
- September 2019
- July 2019
- May 2019
- December 2018
- October 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- July 2014